facebook

coveted sororities

by: asking

which sorority is the most coveted? what is the house everyone dreams to be in? i’ve heard ASA fell because of shoplifting— who took their place?

Posted By: asking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bbbbbaaaa   

No one lmao

By: Bbbbbaaaa
#2  by: hmm   

it seems like SK and tri sig were the desired houses this year but honestly girls seemed more open minded to all houses

By: hmm
#3  by: heee   

its really up in the air this year because nobody has seen everybody's full pledge classes yet and mixers aren’t a thing

By: heee
#4  by: k   

People keep loving on tri sig but they are just as fake as asa and sk and clearly only cared about looks this year

By: k
by: nahSep 29, 2020 7:08:58 PM

one second y’all hate on them for being diverse and not only picking stick thin girls and now you’re hating on them for picking them? dawg I’m sorry you’re salty but they were highly desired and recruited for more than just looks.

By: nah
by: lolSep 29, 2020 7:43:21 PM

u sound so bitter, people know that tri sig is known for having such a good sisterhood. also if u even watched their story on bidday you would know they have such a diverse pledge class

By: lol
#5  by: uh haha   

SK definitely...best sorority on campus in my opinion but I think all sororities got lucky, a lot of the freshman girls are cute and sweet.

By: uh haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.