facebook

IMPORTANT! <3 About sorority hate!!!

by: lol

!!!!!! Yesterday I posted a message on here that someone paid to get deleted (lmao). However, i’m going to restate what I said yesterday because it’s so important right now. You guys do realize that the sororities not getting hate on at all right now are the ones hating on other sororities? Its just so funny to me how you can call girls fake, mean, among other things on this website, but your the one deliberately posting hate comments about other sororities. This action speaks way louder than the rude, hurtful words you say about asa, sk aphi etc. Quite honestly it’s disgusting and embarrassing to have so much hate in your heart that you feel the need to hide behind a screen to make yourself feel better... If anything I would keep a way more open mind about the sororities getting hate right now because you should never base your opinions off of whats being said on greek rank right now. You do not know what goes on in the sororities that you are hating on so do not speak so strongly about them!!!! I promise you have no idea what you’re talking about. DO BETTER! BE BETTER!

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

like just read your hate comments. I literally get second hand embarrassment for the ones who got out of their way to bring down another sorority in greek life.

By: lol
#2  by: lol   

like just read your hate comments. I literally get second hand embarrassment for the ones who goout of their way to bring down another sorority in greek life.

By: lol
#3  by: okay but   

It definitely wasn’t nice to haze that girl on bid day last year

By: okay but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.