facebook

getting dropped

by: Idk man

I just wanted to say that I know Rush is a scary and stressful process and you are bound to get dropped from some sororities as the rounds continue. Please don’t take this as them hating you or anything harsh, because once you’re on the other side you’ll realize that’s not at all what it is. You can have an amazing conversation and think a girl is a great person, but that may not mean she is the best fit for your sorority/ your sorority is the best fit for her. She may fit better in another sorority, so by dropping you they’re allowing you to wind up where you belong. We want you to love where you end up, so if we don’t see you exactly clicking then we know you won’t be happy. Doesn’t mean we didn’t like you! I know It’s all kind of a popularity contest and I really do hate that, but don’t get down on yourself if you get dropped and don’t know why. There are thousands of girls rushing so unfortunately it’s very cut throat. I wish You all the best and trust the process and give wherever you end up a chance!

Posted By: Idk man
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

bump, sometimes sisters have no control

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.