facebook

Sorority open house videos

by: PNM

What did everyone think about the open house videos? I was so surprised because asa’s was horrible...

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

i feel like asa recruited for girls beforehand so they didn’t care how bad their video was. I thought aphi’s video wasn’t the best either. I liked phi mu, zeta, sk, sss & tri deltas video the best..

By: PNM
by: Truth Sep 20, 2020 11:57:32 AM

ASA AND APHI DIRTY RUSHED SO BAD THIS YEAR.

By: Truth
#2  by: Hi   

Aphi used videos that weren’t theirs, and had videos from other aphi chapters that are sooooo much more diverse than the chapter at JMU....

By: Hi
by: YikesSep 17, 2020 9:56:49 PM

That’s kinda misleading :/

By: Yikes
by: ErmSep 20, 2020 1:30:25 PM

Proud Latino here and I noticed the same thing, it’s a disgusting thing to do. Like do you really have to trick people into liking you?

By: Erm
#3  by: pnm   

where are the videos?

By: pnm
#4  by: pnm   

Asa’s totally sucked. I liked Tri delt’s the best.

#5  by: Pnm   

Theta’s was so good, did they hire someone to film it? It was so good!!

By: Pnm
by: pnmSep 18, 2020 11:07:49 AM

shut up theta

#6  by: what’s up    

asa and aphi both recruited girls beforehand so their videos were sooo low energy like they didn’t give a crap and it showed.. I know so many girls that have told me how girls from asa and aphi have been messaging them... I’ve personally had sororities & girls from them such as sk,theta,phi mu, & ast follow me but never messaged me.. A follow is fine but I feel like once you start to message pnm’s you’re playing it dirty...

By: what’s up
#7  by: pnm   

um i found tri delts video on youtube from last year and they just reused that one...way to make an impression by showing literally no effort

by: uhSep 20, 2020 1:55:41 PM

Everyone else was able to

By: uh
#8  by: pnm   

I’m super shocked I dropped asa and they actually picked me and they didn’t recruit me at all before recruitment started.. I was kept by all my sororities I picked except tri sig.. which kind of sucks but oh well!

#9  by: Well   

Asa’s was awful and im not impressed by them at all. There are 3 asa sisters that have dmed me multiple times about hanging out, no thanks

By: Well
by: WowSep 20, 2020 7:42:37 PM

That is definitely dirty rushing, you need to report that

By: Wow
#10  by: pnm    

I've seen as a pnm sororities Instagrams like sigma kappa and alpha phi follow pnms. I feel like they don't like me now because why follow some girls and not others. Also based on what my rho gam said I thought that was dirty rushing??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.