facebook

A little experiment I did

by: prank

I am alum in a sorority that was accused of always being on this site so I’d post totally fake bs rumors on this website and then experiment by using buzz words referring to that fake rumor to test out and see if members of my sorority knew what I was talking about and they always did and they always thought what I was saying was 100% true. It was hilarious how serious they used to take this site. Now that I’m graduated it just is so much funnier because I’m sure there are pnms or just insecure actives who take everything so seriously too but just remember this site is fake and nothing matters. Enjoy your 4-5 years of college and don’t care what other people think or else you might just get pranked

Posted By: prank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

uh...ok?

By: huh
#2  by: what   

Woah boomer you have waaay too much time on your hands to be focused on this bs site, especially if you already graduated

By: what
#3  by: Lol   

Damn it’s sad to see an alum of a sorority so bored with life they post fake rumors on here. Get a job sis

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.