facebook

Are there gonna be any social events in the Fall?

by: BigBootyBrian

Personally, don't think there should be and I think nationals need to bring our dues way down to reflect this.

Posted By: BigBootyBrian
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Personally, I think you’re a narc and we’re going to rage while you jerk it in your apartment devoid of female contact.

By: Yes
by: LolJul 12, 2020 2:10:58 PM

Lol imagine needing to go to a party to get close to girls

By: Lol
#2  by: Nope   

There’s no way it’s allowed, have you seen what they said

By: Nope
by: LameJul 23, 2020 11:28:27 AM

Mixers won’t happen :/

By: Lame
#3  by: Truth   

If millions of monkeys can go outside and burn cities to the ground I can go to a party with my friends.

By: Truth
by: TruthJul 13, 2020 1:43:50 AM

I’m black...

By: Truth
by: RightJul 13, 2020 9:25:57 AM

Your probably as black as snow. Stfu you bigot.

By: Right
#4  by: Probably    

Their won’t be any large events like we are used to with Greek life but people will still hangout and have a good time. That isn’t only Greek life too everybody that does come back is gonna see and drink and hangout with friends. Just because we are the best at partying doesn’t mean Greek life are the only people that party too

By: Probably
#5  by: idk   

I feel like frat/srats will have smaller mixers and there won't be any open parties but that also means everything will be pretty exclusive and people won't like that

By: idk
#6  by: ?   

I heard at tech if they catch u partying, u get a strike? Is that the deal here too

By: ?
by: BLMJul 22, 2020 5:47:28 PM

at tulane which is a huge party school if they catch you partying you have a chance of getting expelled or suspended

By: BLM
#7  by: Yes   

Everything at JMU is away from campus and everyone I know is planning to party so yes lol

By: Yes
#8  by: Prediction    

Yes ofc

By: Prediction

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.