facebook

GPhi??????????????

by: PNM

I’m a legacy to GPhi (my mom) and I like what they stand for and it’s important to me to follow my mom but this site makes me feel like if I join GPhi my social life is over/my reputation will be ruined/I will be bullied or thought of as weird. I think (personally) that I’m fairly attractive and easy to talk to. Should I consider GPhi or try to join another sorority?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

don’t listen to this site at all. Nobody bullies people in other sororities and everybody in greek life gets along with each other. This site is very toxic and hateful people like to post on here. I would go into it open with any sorority but I definitely wouldn’t rule out gphi. If your joining greeklife for the friendships and sisterhood then it won’t matter. If you are purely going into it for status and mixing with the top frats then you probably shouldn’t be rushing in the first place.

By: <3
#2  by: yes   

^^ first post is so true. please don't listen to this site. you’ll find your people

By: yes
#3  by: no   

you will not really be a part of greek life if you join gphi

By: no
by: PnmJun 2, 2020 11:12:23 AM

Can you elaborate

By: Pnm
by: to pnmJun 2, 2020 1:07:24 PM

do not listen to people on this site. Go through recruitment. See who you click with. Making judgements based off this site is stupid and if you’re gonna do that don’t even go through recruitment.

By: to pnm
by: noJun 2, 2020 1:26:41 PM

false. please stop the hate. go where you feel like you belong!

By: no
by: BumpJun 4, 2020 9:23:26 PM

Bumpp

By: Bump
#4  by: Hi   

I have found the best sisterhood in GPHi. I feel confident and comfortable and I look around and see girls who I will be lifelong sisters with. We go out all of the time, attend functions together, go on trips together, go to parties, go get meals together, and so everything that every other sorority does. I have no clue why people are so mean on this website and feel the need to put people down. People should be a lot nicer.

By: Hi
#5  by: <3   

go where you feel like you belong!!! ❤️

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.