facebook

It speaks volumes what orgs are staying silent rn

by: BLM

Pnms take note of which organizations won’t take the time to speak out against racism

Right now the only ones that have spoken out are
TRI SIG
ASA
SK
TRI DELT
DG
AST
ZTA
THETA
GAMMA PHI BETA
APHI

Do better
ADPI
PHI SIG
PHI MU

Posted By: BLM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yup   

a lot of org’s national pages have posted. calling for all jmu srats to post individually.

By: yup
#2  by: blm   

With frats having black brothers or not, they shouldn’t be silent.

By: blm
by: tyJun 1, 2020 9:47:56 PM

Thank you for commenting this! We need to be calling out racism in our community.

By: ty
#3  by: blm   

We also need to talk about the lack of diversity at JMU and in our Greek Life. I have witnessed racism at JMU too many times. Posting 1 story doesn’t help, educate, donate, and provide resources.

By: blm
#4  by: BLM   

Adpi posted.

By: BLM
by: HahahahhaaJun 1, 2020 9:31:33 PM

I’m betting that adpi was pressured by greek rank into posting something Because they didn’t post until 30 minutes ago

By: Hahahahhaa
by: BLMJun 1, 2020 9:39:34 PM

I believe they added something to their story a few days ago.

By: BLM
by: YepJun 5, 2020 3:44:56 PM

Adpi literally pasted four days ago today. Theta didn’t post till today (6/5), someone’s cappinggggg

By: Yep
#5  by: tbh   

I would much rather individual members speaking out... an instagram page is not a be all representation of an organization

By: tbh
by: yesJun 1, 2020 9:10:21 PM

Individuals in each organization have been speaking out, PLEASE do not keep silent!

By: yes
by: yesJun 1, 2020 9:29:59 PM

Yes but if an organization doesn’t lead by example then what are you going to expect out of its members

By: yes
#6  by: Ok   

Greek life tends to be right wing and it’s not for people who are uncomfortable with conservative views because you will be surrounded by them. It’s not an organization’s job to speak out on race issues

By: Ok
by: uhJun 1, 2020 9:50:09 PM

This ain’t it

By: uh
by: yikesJun 1, 2020 9:51:09 PM

There are Black frats/srats all across the nation. White people, NO MATTER LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE, need to speak out on the racism, injustice, and police brutality in our country. Do you not have any black friends that you care about?

By: yikes
#7  by: a   

adpi phi mu and phi sig all posted stop spreading lies :)

By: a
#8  by: Lmao   

This was posted on June 1st and theta and asa didn’t even post until today. original post is fake news

By: Lmao
#9  by: Um   

Did anyone see the video of the girl in SK who was SCREAMING the n word over and over? Extremely appalling.

By: Um
#10  by: Lol   

Post about sk girls being MAGA poster girls got deleted... not so proud of it anymore?

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.