facebook

Confession...I don’t even go to JMU

by: Yeah

I’ve been coming to this site for two years because I find it so funny. It started as a psychology excitement and I just kept doing it. I don’t even go to JMU and I’ve posted things on here that people love or hate. And I have no frame of reference other than There are mean and sad people on this website all day long posting the nastiest things. I can make posts look like they’re from a certain sorority and I love that because then ya’ll start hating on them. It’s almost immediate. You all are a bunch of suckers for believing half the crap you read on here! I promise you this I do not go to this school and yet I’ve ranked More sororities and started more discussions that have stirred people up. It’s quite easy to do when you’re hiding behind a screen!

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’m here to help   

You guys should really consider going to the counseling center at jmu it’s free and the people are nice and help a lot.

By: I’m here to help
#2  by: lol   

you need a life lmao

By: lol
#3  by: what   

uhhhhh

By: what
#4  by: Yup   

This could literally be all the hate on this site... it’s anonymous so stop acting otherwise

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.