facebook

All Sororities are good!

by: Seriously

This constant banter about who is better than who is so stupid! Most of the girls I know in every sorority likes girls in other sororities and isn’t mean. Most girls can hang out and even live with girls in different ones and no one really cares who is in which one. And they meet girls from other sororities and have even more friends. I would say 80% of the girls at JMU don’t care if their sorority is top or bottom. It’s not something keeping them up at night. This mentality also keeps girls from sticking through rush. It takes a strong person to get through all of those reputations and find a sorority where they fit the best. And sometimes you can be in one of the top sororities and be miserable and be in one of the bottom or mid and be happy. It’s what you make of those three to four years. I wish people would stop posting on this site. I’ve talked to so many girls who dropped out of rush last year because they didn’t have an open mind. As sophomores they want to go back through and said they’d be happy to get a bid from ADPI, GPHI, Phi Sig, etc.

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 12 of 12
#111  by: Yes   

Facts

By: Yes
#112  by: love   

thisss

By: love
#113  by: ..   

This always

By: ..
#114  by: Yup   

Bump.

By: Yup
#115  by: Huh   

Jokes

By: Huh
#116  by: Yes   

Bump

By: Yes
#117  by: bump   

bumpppp

By: bump
#118  by: bump   

yessss

By: bump
#119  by: Yup   

Bump xoxo

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.