facebook

@ the person with the nickname "lol"

by: ?

clearly you're having a blast making like 20 discussion posts hating on phi sig and then bumping them without changing your nickname

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: seriously   

what a miserable person. each of posts has like 7 views total and more replies than views which proves they keep responding to themselves

By: seriously
#2  by: Booo   

Pls stop copy and pasting the same hate phi sigma post pls do us all a favor and just be a normal person by spamming their page on here with the hate then the SAME exact post 50 times

By: Booo
#3  by: Huh   

It’s actually funny because there’s only one person defending phi sig..You’re bottom

By: Huh
by: UhhDec 27, 2019 11:33:04 PM

Change your user name idiot. You’re the same person that keeps making wack hate post

By: Uhh
by: umDec 27, 2019 11:36:50 PM

newsflash: 3 people with the nicknames "Haha," "lil", and "lol" got so offended that there were posts that ranked phi sig above phi mu, theta, and zta that they spammed this whole site with phi sig hate. I'm not in phi sig but I would take being in a sorority and happy about where I stand than being so insecure about the chapter I'm in that I make 20 of the same posts hating on another one that's ranked higher

By: um
#4  by: ???   

Did phi sig really find out that all of JMU thinks they suck tonight

LOL

By: ???
by: WhatDec 27, 2019 11:40:39 PM

I’m sorry but I didn’t realize All of jmu = the same people spamming this site and changing their nickname to respond

By: What
by: Ok butDec 27, 2019 11:44:10 PM

That is literally what phi sig is doing for every ranking putting them high... they don’t mix with top frats nor are their groupies for top frats, they’re extremely cliquey towards their not as pretty girls, do they even have an established philanth event?? they have a lot of work to do Internally and shouldn’t be focusing on Greek rank

By: Ok but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.