facebook

tea on greekrank

by: .

For anyone who is new to Greek rank, let me explain how it works for you bc all of the drama on here is STUPID !!!

The only frats/sororities that are talked about on here are the ones who care enough to come on and write reviews (let that sink in for a sec). In real life, everyone knows who’s top and who’s bottom, and NO AMOUNT of likes on a discussion post will change that. Real top tier sororities don’t come on here and write good reviews bc everyone already knows that they’re on top!!! They have nothing to prove!

For example, how many times have you seen someone write “phi sig is on the rise” or “Phi sig is so amazing they are basically equal to theta and ast!” Now, think about how many times you have seen a post saying “tri delt and asa are really amazing and on the rise!” If phi sigs’ claim’s were actually true then they wouldn’t feel the need to come on greekrank and tell everyone about it. People would just know.

Long story short, don’t believe everything you read on here! It’s all mean stuff and most of it isn’t even true. Also I am not saying that phi sig is the only one guilty here, just using them as an example bc they are known for coming on here a lot

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Sk snd tri ddd are constantly trying to say each other are better than the other...

By: Lol
#2  by: !!!   

keep this at the top

By: !!!
#3  by: Me   

@ato

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.