facebook

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

by: Why

why was I not pretty enough for a pretty girls sorority

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Well, we cannot answer that because we don't know what you look like. But, there are people in this world who will always judge on looks. We have about 6 sororities who clearly recruit on looks and 1 low tier who did as well. We have about 6 who do not, and base things on personality. You would have found a nice place in one of these, but you are too immature and worried about what others think.

By: Hmmm
#2  by: wellll   

well this post is your exact problem. sad that you care so much about getting in a “pretty girl sorority”. that obviously is all you’re looking for, so maybe you should turn to yourself and evaluate your morals and if greek life is actually for you. you make what you get out of a sorority and it’s not all about looks, there’s sisterhood/philanthropy/panhel events/formals. all sororities have pretty/not so pretty girls. you joined for the wrong reasons sis and that’s why it might not be for you. sorry but I’m just being honest. if you haven’t dropped, give it some time and try and make the most out of what you have and you might be surprised. if you have a bad/better than everyone attitude though you might as well drop then. gotta keep it 100 with you. i needed the same reality check myself back in the day. hope all works out

By: wellll
#3  by: ....   

The fact that you posted this should answer your question.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.