facebook

do not drop out of formal recruitment

by: Dont

Stick it out to bid day. And GO TO bid day. If you don’t accept your bid then you can’t do cob if you decide you want to go Greek later. Greek orgs give you plenty of chances to drop before initiation if you dont find your people but chances are, you will! There is a reason you made it this far with the houses you have left! See what that reason is! If you rush as a sophomore or junior, I’m going to be honest, your chances of doing better than this year are sooooo slim. You will probably get dropped by sororities for just being an upperclassman or you won’t make the gpa cuts. I know my sorority makes it harder for people going through rush as an upperclassman because we do a second gpa cut for sophomores and juniors after philanthropy round. So just stick it through!!!! All sororities here are good

Posted By: Dont
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: From another post   

From another post:

PLEASE DO NOT DROP RECRUITMENT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET CALLED BACK TO YOUR FAVORITE HOUSES!!!! Almost all girls get dropped from their favorite houses and it is totally okay! Recruitment can be very emotional and stressful. Please stick it out to bid day especially if you are a freshman. There are so many girls who get disappointed and then stick it out and they end up LOVING the sorority they got bid into. Please please please just give it a chance and then see if your opinions have changed in a few weeks or months from now

By: From another post
#2  by: From another post   

Also

If you’re thinking about rushing as a sophomore or junior don’t. You won’t get the chance to experience living in the house and you won’t have the gpa advantage you had this year so you’re probably going to be unhappy again. My sorority only invites like 20 upperclassmen back for pref and usually they’re on the B list.

By: From another post
by: wtf???Sep 21, 2019 1:17:58 PM

i rushed as a sophomore and it was probably one of the best things i did in college. don’t listen to this BS

By: wtf???
#3  by: Bump   

Thank u

By: Bump
#4  by: Meh   

YES FOLLOW THROUGHHH

By: Meh
#5  by: yes   

Go to pref and bid day!!

By: yes
#6  by: Sad   

Wish more girls had seen this post

By: Sad
#7  by: Numbers   

Anyone know numbers on girls who rushed and quota and those who dropped. I know of at least ten girls who dropped before preference and after. So sad

By: Numbers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.