facebook

i’ll give adpi, gamma phi, and dg props for one thing

by: Go greek

They may all be awful sororities on campus but at least they put all their energy into hating phi sig with their chest during recruitment so theta and ast don’t have to

Posted By: Go greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg   

There’s a reason why phi sigs are all friends with aphis and asas and it’s because they all sit in a circle and be mean together and dream about pike

By: Omg
#2  by: Welp   

Hmmmm...not sure who would take the time to write this garbage? Although Phi Sig lives between two of these sororities on the row and from what my friend tells me they have done a recruitment event with one of them and all of these sororities speak highly of one another, so maybe this is AST or Theta being mean

By: Welp
#3  by: Ha   

Oh hell no! Don't you even put one of these nice girl sororities down. Nothing but mean girls!

By: Ha
#4  by: whoa   

wow thanks so much phi sig for openly calling adpi gphi and dg "awful sororities." real nice, they would never say that about another org. funny coming from you guys tho considering u seem to be doing worse than most of those anyway lol

By: whoa
by: WowSep 12, 2019 8:17:40 PM

youre reaching

By: Wow
by: HaSep 12, 2019 8:26:10 PM

It’s like Phi sig has greekrank on speed dial. Get a life girls

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.