facebook

stop coming on here

by: Phi Sig

I swear, this morning, I hopped on here to check a few things out that I saw last night. I noticed some ranks for Phi Sig, a hate rank elsewhere, and then a positive rank for Phi Sig again. All of this happened in a matter of minutes if you look at the times. Does Phi Sig ever get off of here? Are they so desperate during recruitment that they would actually post a positive rank referencing a girls dorm room not looking like Hobby Lobby? Do we really think PNM's care and if so, don't you think that's never something a PNM would post. Phi Sig- you are looking really pathetic. If you notice the other sororities are rarely on here. If it helps I am actually a Phi Sig alum and this is embarrassing.

Posted By: Phi Sig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump   

bump this to the top i can’t with phi sig. pnms need to know what they’re getting themselves into if they go phi sig

By: bump
#2  by: Lol   

I went and checked to see if my sorority got hate after seeing this and we didn’t so I went and checked all the others and only sorority that got a negative review within the past day was phi sig and gamma phi so I definitely think a gamma phi posted this lol

By: Lol
by: HmmmSep 12, 2019 4:06:35 PM

Guess you didn’t see DG then

By: Hmmm
by: HmmmSep 12, 2019 4:07:29 PM

Oh and I’m sure a Phi Sig posted this comment anyway. Anything to make DG GPhi or Adpi look bad

By: Hmmm
by: LOLSep 12, 2019 7:52:00 PM

exactly^ anything to take the blame off of phi sig and cover the fact that an alum admitted to writing this.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.