facebook

frat boys need a reality check

by: Why

every single party I have been too the first question I get from boys is “what sorority are you in”. Being in a middle tier it seems to be a major turn off when they don’t even know me. I’ve also had a situation where I was at a party and was told “never mind I’m not interested anymore” as soon I said. I think it’s insanely rude that these boys literally only care about status. Very petty and shallow.

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump    

especially when so many of the frat boys r literal 5s and girls r 10s and if you ask them to guess your chapter 90% of the time they guess a “top tier”

By: bump
by: WhySep 9, 2019 10:06:56 PM

Bumpppp^

By: Why
by: sheeshSep 9, 2019 10:41:49 PM

first off this isn't true and second girls have irrational standards and expect every guy to at least be 6 foot

By: sheesh
by: umSep 10, 2019 12:20:02 AM

this is true. Every sorority girl I know can relate to this

By: um
by: HuhSep 12, 2019 12:48:25 PM

What r you even in?

By: Huh
#2  by: O   

Sounds like ka

By: O
#3  by: Lol what   

Frat guys don’t care what you’re in. they just want to hook up with you. You can ask any guy to any date function and they will go no matter what sorority it’s for. They just want to get drunk with hot girls

By: Lol what
by: LmaoSep 10, 2019 8:27:50 AM

Bumpppp

By: Lmao
#4  by: Yup   

Agreed

By: Yup
#5  by: .   

(x) Doubt

By: .
#6  by: Ahha ha   

look at all the frat boys in the comments acting like this doesn’t happen. Newsflash boys: this DOES happen, way more often than you’d expect. Stop acting like y’all know what every girl goes through on this campus

By: Ahha ha
by: LmaoSep 10, 2019 10:29:58 AM

This happens to guys too darling. Imagine a dude in a bottom tier frat tryna talk to a girl in a top tier sorority... she wouldn’t give him the time of day. You’re not special

by: YepSep 10, 2019 12:21:44 PM

So true ^

By: Yep
by: .Sep 10, 2019 1:56:35 PM

Imagine caring this much and having a complete meltdown about it

by: uhhhSep 10, 2019 1:58:54 PM

this would happen to me when I was geed freshmen year and went to frat parties lol it’s not like guys are going to ASA parties and getting rejected

By: uhhh
by: Yup Sep 10, 2019 4:32:14 PM

Geeds get it worse at frat parties

By: Yup
by: LmaoSep 10, 2019 7:35:05 PM

we pay for the alcohol so you might as well expect it if you’re annoying

by: R u dumbSep 10, 2019 8:04:31 PM

boys r the ones walking up to hot girls and r interested until they hear they aren’t in a top sorority. half the time we just stand there lol not annoying anyone

By: R u dumb
by: HahahaSep 11, 2019 12:15:31 PM

Wow you buy alcohol!! Such a gentleman!! Sorry I’m soooooo annoying maybe I’m just looking for a little respect. you should probably try and spend some of that money on your philanthropy if you even know what yours is. Get over yourself

By: Hahaha
by: .Sep 11, 2019 1:01:44 PM

^imagine getting this upset over an online forum and then having a complete meltdown over it.

Seethe harder lmao

#7  by: Lol   

Lol but your the same girl who wouldn’t be caught dead at a lower or mid tier fraternity party..... Grow up, theres nice guys and there’s douche bags in every fraternity stop lumping them all together when sororitys are part of the problem too.

By: Lol
by: TruthSep 13, 2019 8:36:06 AM

Bump to that

By: Truth
#8  by: What   

This is dumb

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.