facebook

what did adpi do

by: Pnm

They’re getting so much hate, what’s up with that?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well..   

They think the way to get ahead is by shjt talking other sororitys and hazing. Newest pledge classes are dropping like crazy. Other bottom tiers at least like each other. Falling fast

By: Well..
by: hmmmmmmSep 8, 2019 12:40:04 AM

hi we don’t haze but thanks for the comment!!

By: hmmmmmm
by: YikeSep 8, 2019 12:55:30 AM

Everyone knows about the icing at chapter. That’s hazing my dude

By: Yike
by: LolSep 8, 2019 3:03:17 PM

Christ you all are so soft. If you can’t handle icing leave JMU. No wonder frats are more fun.

By: Lol
#2  by: ...   

other sororitys are trying to compete with them?? idk but the truth is they aren't bad at all, don't listen to this site.

By: ...
by: ahhaahSep 6, 2019 7:05:00 AM

Lmao they are the worst sorority at JMU

By: ahhaah
#3  by: Huh   

Before ADPi comes on here and points fingers at other sororities they should look within their own organization because I guarantee there are some former members doing the hate talk. Mid and low tier sororities aren’t trying to bring Adpi down!

By: Huh
#4  by: Jax   

Interesting Instagram post from Adpi.

By: Jax
#5  by: Ok   

Most girls are getting ready now for rush. I’m thinking any posts on here are from non Greek or alum

By: Ok
by: YeahhSep 6, 2019 1:00:34 PM

Ik for a fact adpi alums are pissed about the hazing situation and girls who dropped are coming on here and hate raking. All around no bueno

By: Yeahh
#6  by: sorority   

They are rude

By: sorority
#7  by: PNM   

I really liked them and got dropped :(

By: PNM
#8  by: Hm   

No PNM is gonna come on here and give ADPi a glowing review and beg to get a bid. Either ADPi is nervous and coming on here to try and make themselves look good or another person is trying to make them look bad. And I don’t see how they could have the highest retention rate on the row unless they didn’t drop anyone! I’m hearing a lot of girls got dropped by a lot of sororities so maybe that’s it

By: Hm
by: lolSep 8, 2019 3:16:03 PM

you do realize they have to drop people with numbers given by panhel right???

By: lol
by: HuhSep 8, 2019 3:45:14 PM

DG doesn’t stop anyone so yeah that isn’t right

By: Huh
#9  by: Lol   

Wonder why...

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.