facebook

weird ranks

by: explain

genuinely curious how is phi sig better than dg? phi sig may rise eventually, but as of now they both just hand bids to any girl who couldn't get a bid from anywhere better. also how is adpi better than gphi? everything about them is the same give me one reason why they're different. also phi mu ast theta and aphi hardly even exist anymore. zta and tri sig rising, sk is top tier and even still rising

Posted By: explain
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

aphi is definitely higher than phi mu ast and theta, phi sig is higher than dg but bottom, and gphi IS equal to adpi or maybe even a bit above recently

By: eh
#2  by: what   

Did you even go through recruitment? I went through formal in fall and a lot of girls liked phi sig and were disappointed when phi sig dropped them on pref night and they only had gamma phi or dg left. I think the only reason people have a problem with phi sig is because they’ve only been on campus for a year and a half

By: what
#3  by: what   

Aphi also isn’t going anywhere and everyone on Greek rank needs to stop pushing this aphi is falling agenda because aphi definitely recruits better than some of the sororities that day that they forget about aphi lol

By: what
#4  by: Also   

If we’re looking at fall rush I can say with 100% certainty that ADPi and GPhi dropped girls who are now in top tier sororities. These girls don’t just hand bids out either and they know what type of girls they want to represent them. As for Phi sig they dropped girls as well. The only sorority at the bottom is DG. The others are all the same.

By: Also
#5  by: .   

also if you just look at numbers you would know dg only got 40 girls from formal recruitment, 20 girls less than everyone else including gphi/phi sig

By: .
#6  by: 2   

aphi has prettier girls than trisig but pays no attention to personalities so the girls don’t seem to get along as well

By: 2
#7  by: Oh nice   

You’re f cking loser. Love how you care about how popular all these organizations are like that has significance anywhere. Just graduate already god damn idiot

By: Oh nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.