facebook

rush

by: soph

I'm going to be a sophomore and went through the first round last year but dropped out of recruitment last year before i even knew what houses wanted me back because I just wasn't ready. I decided I really wanted to do it again this year and signed up but do you think it will be harder because I am a sophomore and went through open house round last year?

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

It’s jmu not Alabama so being a soph really doesn’t hurt you. As long as your gpa isn’t a risk factor, the only sorority that really doesn’t take like any sophomores is zeta and even then who knows!:) good luck finding your home!

By: Nah
#2  by: hello    

not gonna lie to you and pretend that you’ll get the same exact houses back as freshmen in your group do because that’s ufortunately not gonna happen. Many that are considered “top” are very selective about the upperclassmen they recruit. I know plenty of sophs that rushed and the ones that are actually in sororities were open minded and tried to be positive when they were dropped by houses they may have liked! That being said just be super open minded and you’ll be ok!!

By: hello
#3  by: hi   

Top sororities (especially zeta) are more selective with sophomores but don’t let that discourage you from rushing! If the girls want you in their house then you will get called back regardless of whether you’re a sophomore or not.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.