facebook

chances of getting a bid as a sophomore?

by: sophomore

I'm an OOS student who didn't know many people coming in and I didn't rush as a freshman and had a really bad hall situation and all that together negatively impacted my freshman year and ability to make close friends and I'd be going into sophomore year with practically nobody as a support system so im looking to rush my sophomore year. What do you think my chances are at getting a bid with a 2.5 gpa?

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..   

Expect theta, adpi, phi mu, and zta cuts....maybe aphi and tri delt too

By: ..
#2  by: Gpa   

As of right now I’m pretty sure adpi and Theta have the highest gpa expectations..new Phi Mu

By: Gpa
#3  by: :(   

Adpi, theta, and phi mu will probably drop you first round just because of gpa

Zeta, aphi, and tri delt will probably drop you early on too because they don't really take sophomores unless you're good friends with a lot of the sisters already

I think your best bet on being extended a bid will be from phi sig, ast...or even sk if you fit their stereotype

you will have a disadvantage just based on gpa and being a sophomore

By: :(
by: uhhhhhApr 29, 2018 8:55:10 PM

Not to be rude but it seems like OP is kind of antisocial and has bad grades since she hasn't made any friends in a year and has the min gpa for recruitment. If she's pretty she could probably get a bid from a sorority like ska or ast but other than that I think she really just has a chance at like gamma phi or dg

By: uhhhhh
by: uhhhhhApr 29, 2018 8:56:03 PM

Also phi sig has a high gpa

By: uhhhhh
by: uhhApr 30, 2018 1:45:45 PM

pretty sure phi sigs gpa is 2.5 so she's good there

By: uhh
#4  by: sophomore   

Kind of disappointing to hear, but not disappointing enough to dissuade me from going through recruitment next year. Thanks aways.

By: sophomore
#5  by: sss   

honestly don't worry about your chances, go through rush, bee yourself, and see if you find your home

By: sss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.