facebook

thinking of rushing

by: Anonymous?

I want to rush when i go to JMU in the fall but im scared im gonna get “bottom tier” sororities. Why are they considered bottom tier and how do i avoid them???

Posted By: Anonymous?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

Stay off this site, this site are just people trolling or people bashing other organizations. Rush who you feel comfortable, I can tell you right now none of this stuff in this site is accurate. Delta Gamma is one of the top sororities on campus but they get bashed the most on here. All the fraternities love them. Super skinny girls

By: Stop
#2  by: ...   

The thing with how sorority life, and even regular social interaction works, that if you belong in a bottom tier sorority, you usually end up in one. Just like how if you kind of were an outcast and introvert in high school, it reflected onto your social life. It's just about who you resonate with. You can't come to college thinking that you're all of a sudden going to be someone you wanted to be in high school because that's just not who you are. Ultimately, if you try to social climb, people will see through that. If you don't seem genuine during recruitment, it is likely you might get cut from a lot of houses. Yes, some people can catfish their way into "top" sororities but if all you care about is how popular you are and not about making true friendships, then you're just going to be unhappy with your decisions and people aren't going to end up even liking you in your sorority. So don't go for tiers, go for the people you like and who are similar to you because if you don't, chances are you won't end up fitting into your pledge class and will be excluded or even made fun of.

By: ...
by: .Apr 26, 2018 7:34:03 PM

10/10

By: .
#3  by: 1234   

I’ll be honest I know a bunch of girls here in “top” sororities so I wanted to be in those. Well I didn’t end up in any of them and I was going to drop but the sorority I’m in now I am So happy and have my my lifelong best friends. So don’t worry about tiers every sorority is great and you’ll end up where you belong as long as you be yourself

By: 1234
#4  by: Fr   

First off you need to understand that only a select few people actually care about what tier you’re in. It literally doesn’t matter, this isn’t high school anymore. You join a sorority so you can find your group of friends. Just be yourself and you’ll end up where you are meant to be. Tiers are stupid. I was invited back to some top and some bottom tiers because those sororities had girls that I clicked with. I joined a sorority that’s considered to be middle tier because I clicked the most with them and felt the most comfortable there during rounds. It didn’t have to do at all with what tier they were in, in fact I knew nothing about that crap when I went through recruitment. You’ll find your home if you just be yourself!!! Don’t let this stupid website influence you to think negatively about some sororities. All of the sororities here are great!

By: Fr
#5  by: Wow   

If you’re shallow enough to care about what “tier” sorority you’ll get into, don’t rush. Better yet just don’t come to JMU.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.