facebook

tri delt truth

by: The truth

Tri delt is full of a bunch of stuck up girls who weren't cool in high school but pretty and now think they are the queens of JMU because for the first times in their lives they aren't the pretty weird girl. So now their ego has blown up. Simmer down girlies we are on too ya

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

THE MOST ACCURATE THING I'VE EVER SEEN

By: Wow
#2  by: Lol   

This is the saltiest thing I’ve ever seen..WHO HURT YOU?!?

By: Lol
#3  by: hatersalwaysmad   

is everything okay at home?

By: hatersalwaysmad
#4  by: what   

two of my best friends are in tri delt this is so mean and not true. you sound like you should not even be in greek life at jmu.

By: what
#5  by: I get it    

Definitely some cool girls in there that make them look good but honestly this is pretty true lol. Most of them have strange personalities

By: I get it
#6  by: So true   

I cut off ties with girls I was friends with because they were turning into stuck up snobs. They would insult my own sorority in front of me and act as if they were better than me. For girls in tri delt, I just want you to know that you’re the only ones who care that you’re ~boys~ with guys in pike / ka. Other girls in other sororitys also have friends in frats too. Also, maybe stop bragging about people you’ve hooked up with, no one cares.

By: So true
#7  by: Yikes    

So true! And their most recent pledge class....yikessssss. Could they be any more average

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.