facebook

aphis are wannabes

by: Ha

Why does aphi find it necessary to post a teaser for the teaser.... I guess they just couldn't help themselves. JMU'21 you have been catfished!

Posted By: Ha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dude   

Chill out let aphi do their thing. Yeah it's annoying but I'm sure whatever house you're in is gonna get their top girls and aphi is gonna get theirs. This always happens year to year. Calm down.

By: Dude
by: ...Jul 27, 2017 10:39:59 AM

Listen aphi, it's just frustrating when every other chapter on the row follows the rules and plays fair but you guys always break the rules to get pnms attention and panhel literally does nothing about it.

By: ...
#2  by: LMAO   

I'm dying because JMU panhel's insta actually LIKED the video....just proves how much they're allowed to break the rules and get away with it.

By: LMAO
by: !Aug 1, 2017 8:37:27 AM

Just because they did something no one else did doesn't mean they broke any rules so chill. They posted a teaser last year and everyone threw a fit about them breaking a rule, but look at this year now everyone's posting one!

By: !
by: Haha...Aug 1, 2017 9:01:35 AM

Because this year you're actually allowed and it's actually encouraged by Panhel. You aren't helping your cause aphi just take a seat.

By: Haha...
by: .Aug 1, 2017 10:38:31 AM

Yo aphi, it's cause panhel is letting everyone post a teaser video a certain week (aka NEXT WEEK) and you guys felt the need to post a before everyone else.
Not that it matters though, half the sororities here are still gonna get better girls than you guys.

By: .
by: OooohhhhkayAug 1, 2017 2:44:08 PM

Now ASA is doing it LOL

By: Oooohhhhkay
by: Are you dumbAug 1, 2017 3:08:35 PM

Today was the day that people could release teasers...

By: Are you dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.