facebook

curious

by: soph

So i'm gonna be a sophomore in the fall and I don't think i'll get a bid from any of the bigger fraternities. Can anyone tell me what some of the middle tiers (Lambda, FIJI, dtd, and tke) are like?

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority lyfe   

Well your first problem is who is in the middle. Nobody (but DTD and TKE) would consider DTD and TKE as mid. Most would consider the mid to be Sig Ep, Lambda, SX, Delta Sig, DX, and Fiji.

Sig Ep - Not bad. Some girls like them but they can come off as trying too hard. Still really fun though
Lambda - Mix of guys that can come off as a group of randoms. They have their fans and usually are fun
SX - Also a mix of personalities. Riding on a long dead reputation but they still are fun and are climbing back up
Delta Sig - Not bad but not nearly as good as they try to make themselves seems on this site
DX - Get a lot of flak but are really fun. Not a bad group but not what they used to be 3-4 years ago.
Fiji - For the most part awkward but one out of every dozen or so is awesome. Their house keeps them relevant.

By: sorority lyfe
by: OMGApr 19, 2017 8:30:13 PM

OMG BETCH DELTA SIG IS LIKE SOOO TOP TIER!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN GO HERE!? THEY TOTALLY MIX WITH LIKE THE BEST FRATS! EVERYBODY ELSE IS BOTTOM TIER AT BEST <3 EVERYBODY AT JMU LIKE EVERRRRR

By: OMG
#2  by: facts   

Sig Ep isn't even a real fraternity anymore. All the brothers got kicked out for bad behavior.

By: facts
#3  by: #1   

Alpha Sig

By: #1
#4  by: Ha   

DTD isn't mid tier but lambda, tke, Fiji are all good bets for on campus middle tier frats

By: Ha
by: WhatMay 16, 2017 4:40:09 PM

TKE is far from middle they're lower for sure.

By: What
#5  by: wut   

why do frats mix together at this school? this place is bizarre

By: wut
by: YeahMay 16, 2017 4:41:55 PM

Because unlike southern schools, dues are much cheaper and total members are much smaller. The average dues in the SEC are around 1300 a semester. Few fraternities pay that in an entire year at JMU.

By: Yeah
#6  by: Yuuuuuuuup   

Delta sig and pi kapp have had a couple sophomores rush too recently I think and those are upper-middle

By: Yuuuuuuuup
#7  by: dont worry   

just rush all the houses it doesnt matter that you are a soph. if you are cool someone will take you. If you need a bid that badly just rush tke they will bid anyone.

By: dont worry
#8  by: True   

If you can't go Greek go TKE

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.