facebook

hard truths this site needs to hear

by: truth

KS is not a thing and will not be for a very long time. They are textbook irrelevant. Consistently posting about them on this website will not change that. Settle down shills.

Pikapp is irrelevant after this year. They are losing all of their houses.

DX brothers love Autism Awareness day because it shines a light on the condition many of their new brothers have. They really are just awful now compared to what they used to be... They are middle tier at best.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wooooowwww   

ok "truth" you sound like a terrible person and I hope you are not my sister since you clearly have no morals or values ... saying people have "autism" is inhumane and rude. It is something people can't help and you should feel ashamed of yourself for using it as a slur.... even if their pledges did have autism, it is not right to make fun of them for having a mental condition. People like you are the reason people think so low of greeklife.

By: wooooowwww
by: yeaApr 5, 2017 1:03:42 PM

its not a question of if the pledges have it, its more like how many have it based on what my sisters and I have seen.

By: yea
#2  by: Um   

This was not posted by a girl. This has 'delta sig feeling threatened' written all over it. They're doing the same thing they did to sig ep and lambda a year ago

By: Um
by: truthApr 4, 2017 11:38:32 AM

I mean Delta Sig is clearly the stronger one out of these bunch. I'm not saying what org im in just stating the facts here.

By: truth
#3  by: Haha   

Truth you're irrelevant dawg

By: Haha
#4  by: Ok   

This comes across as a pathetic attempt to shade fraternities in the same tier as whatever fraternity the poster is in. Your opinion has little to no value/bearing on what will actually happen in the future. The fact that you can't predict it scares you into trying to validate/reassure yourself with posts like these. Quit putting negativity on other people's names and focus on improving yourself/your organization.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.