rankings

by: Case Greek

Fraternities
Tier 1: SigEp, Phi Delt
Tier 2: Zeta Psi, Delta Sig, SigChi, ZBT, Delt
Tier 3: Beta, Sig Nu, FIJI, Phi Psi
Tier 4: Delta Chi, Pi Kap
Tier 5: Phi Kap, Phi Tau, Theta Chi, Delta Upsilon

1: Depending on what you look at these three do well in terms of Greek Week as well as being exceedingly social and having involved attractive guys.
2: Close to the top but not quite there. Zeta Psi, SigChi, and ZBT all miss out on tier one because they aren't as involved as the top two and screw around during the events throughout the year. Delt is currently on a lot of sanctions from the previous year. And Delta Sig is on its way down through douchbag guys and their lack of a house, they're still pretty social though.
3: Either the academic fraternities that do well, just very few of their brothers go out or they're the fraternities that socially are more of niched groups such as Phi Psi and FIJI.
4: Good Guys, but no one really goes out and no one on campus know who they are.
5: Have pretty much all negative stereotypes and have groups of guys that pretty introverted.

Sororities:
Tier 1: Phi Mu, APhi
Tier 2: DG, Theta
Tier 3: Pi Phi, AXO
Tier 4: Sigma Psi, Phi Rho

Posted By: Case Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2 cents   

Not far off, I would say:

Fraternities:
Tier 1: SigEp, Delt, ZBT
Tier 2: Zeta Psi, FIJI, Delt Sig, Sig Chi, Phi Delt
Tier 3: Sig Nu, Beta, Phi Psi
I agree with everything else

Besides football, I don't think Phi Delt is involved in much else while Delt, FIJI, and Delt Sig have members who are really involved on campus. ZBT might have a reputation, but everyone on campus knows who they are and they have a strong presence on campus. Sig Nu is another really involved fraternity and Beta is known more for their grades.

Sororities:
Tier 1: A phi, Phi mu
Tier 2: Theta, DG
I agree with everything else

Theta is super involved on campus and consistently have great grades while A phi and phi mu are equally involved on campus but A phi's pledge classes from the last two years have been better than phi mu's and they won greek week last year.

By: 2 cents
by: Um noSep 19, 2014 3:45:15 PM

OP has fraternities right except move ZBT to top tier.

Sororities:
Tier 1: A Phi
Tier 2: Phi Mu, Theta
Tier 3: DG, Pi Phi
Tier 4: AXO, Sigma Psi, Phi Rho

A Phi is clearly the top, everyone hates them but they have the hottest girls. Phi Mu and Theta are next because they aren't as hot as A Phi. DG and Pi Phi are basically the same it just sucks that Pi Phi doesn't have a house. AXO is only your first choice if you weren't invited back to any of the top 5.

By: Um no
by: factsSep 22, 2014 8:57:43 PM

Phi Mu received the highest active GPA for all of last year.

By: facts
by: TruthSep 25, 2014 10:07:49 AM

Yah, "um no" was clearly written by an A Phi, who thinks they're the best, but phi Mu and theta consistently do better in recruitment. They may be "hot," but they're also petty, uninvolved, and know for being loose. this post just proves they recruit based on looks and do not have a good sisterhood. Dramatic girls.

By: Truth
by: cwruSep 30, 2014 12:51:05 PM

@2 cents you are spot on

By: cwru
by: correction to factsSep 30, 2014 10:38:19 PM

Phi Mu had the highest GPA average for fall. Theta had highest GPA average for spring.

By: correction to facts
by: WrongOct 2, 2014 6:57:59 PM

I'm not in A phi but I think they are definitely better than phi mu. Yes, phi mu used to be better but their latest pledge classes have been very meh. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows this except for phi mu.

By: Wrong
by: nameNov 3, 2014 1:01:40 PM

Pi Kap is for sure bottom, I agree Phi Delt is for sure not top. I wouldn't place Delt on top as they have a strong reputation of being the indian frat, and I'd move Zeta Psi up or leave them where are, and move Phi Kap up because of parties thrown recently with really good turnouts.

By: name
#2  by: Top 4 in this order   

This is the "order" that I hear from the general campus. But who cares about tiers or order, just join the sorority that best fits you!!!!
Phi Mu: beautiful, leaders on campus
A Phi: fun, dancers
Theta: diverse, passionate
DG: athletes, genuine

By: Top 4 in this order
#3  by: Saer   

I would puT delta sig on the rise now because I hear they're getting a house next year.

By: Saer
by: NoOct 8, 2014 8:32:01 AM

No they aren't

By: No
by: funnyNov 3, 2014 1:12:44 PM

They aren't getting a house anytime soon, the revived SAE will get a house before they do, probably even before delta chi does.

By: funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.