facebook

What happened to Phi Mu?

by: ???

What’s up with Phi Mu? I used to hear great things about them but recently they’ve been off everyone’s radars. Their recruitment video really makes them look like a mid/bottom tier sorority…. maybe everyone’s realizing they don’t want to live in a 5 pack anymore? Anyone have any insight? Genuinely curious what’s contributing to this downfall..

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HAHA   

their new pledge class is…..interesting……

By: HAHA
#2  by: ???   

Freshmen like phi mu because they’re on northside and are top ranked without the drama of aphi. But they’re not very social and don’t seem to have any kind of close knit sisterhood so to anyone older than a freshmen they’re sorta irrelevant

By: ???
by: interestingFeb 2, 2022 4:47:11 PM

on the point of being irrelevant to upper classmen… I know WAY too many phi mu’s who loved it when they first joined but dropped after some serious internal drama. maybe things are changing but I doubt it.

By: interesting
#3  by: hehe   

its so funny that phi mu is getting roasted here as if the last time people were ranking the srats they weren't consistently the chapter on top lmao yall switch the flip so fast when ur jealous (from a dg)

By: hehe
#4  by: omg   

aphi rejects

By: omg
by: how thoFeb 6, 2022 11:51:36 AM

Ngl tho from what I’ve heard of this and last years classes most girls who needed up in phi mu had phi mu as #1 all throughout recruitment lol

By: how tho

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.