facebook

RANKS from a PNM

by: PNM

Polled from the freshman or at least within my group.

Top: most involved in other orgs, partiers, social beings, loud about Greek life, outgoing and friendly:
Phi Mu/Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Phi/Alpha Gam
Kappa Alpha Theta
——
Mids: happy, dedicated and super involved, not as social, academically inclined, involved in every club on campus and are probs exec holders:
Pi Beta Phi
Delta Gamma
Sigma Sigma Sigma
——
Niche: super intelligent and passionate. Not as social. Super focused on academics and the future.
Sigma Psi
Phi Sigma Rho

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Some hot takes coming from someone who has been in greek life for three years and knows the behind the scenes. Remember formal recruitment is all a show the chapters put on for PNMs. But congrats to everyone on their bids and I hope it lives up to your expectations 🤞

By: Lol
by: solidJan 24, 2022 8:21:36 AM

None of this is really a hot take tho

By: solid
#2  by: greek   

ok so I’m not in a chapter but basically all of my friends are (and most are in different sororities). to be a little more specific about the “top” tiers strengths as opposed to simply randomly listing them I think that axo and phi mu are some of the most involved in campus and are all very politically active. a phi and agd are the most social and theta is the smartest (but not in a nerdy way). So although the rankings between tiers are good it really depends on what you value in a chapter as to what makes something better than another

By: greek
by: Cwru ThinkboxJan 26, 2022 5:27:44 PM

All the sororities have around the same gpa, above a 3.7 which is deans high honors list. Theta isn’t necessarily the smartest since all sororities have high gpas but it’s actually phi mu that has the best gpa average.

By: Cwru Thinkbox
#3  by: Ranks   

Rankings from my friend group/what I’ve heard around the freshman class:
Aphi/AXO
-most social
-most involved
-made us feel the most special
-what everyone wanted
AGD/Phi Mu
-nice members
-trying a little too hard to be top.. a little obvi
-most political
Theta/Pi Phi
-got some random groups of new members
-good philanthropy
Tri Sig/Sigma Psi/Phi Sigma Rho
-whatever floats your boat

By: Ranks
by: almostFeb 2, 2022 4:09:11 PM

switch agd and axo just in terms of social. axo doesn’t party in the least and have the most drinking/standards rules out of any of them

also you forgot dg but I’d put them with theta and pi phi

By: almost

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.