facebook

what the real rankings are

by: Truth

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the rankings on this site are dictated by alumni who still frequent to relive their glory days and try and perpetuate being from “top tier”. Campus has changed, chapters have changed. The ranks on individual chapters reflect old outdated stereotypes that no longer apply and it’s clear that what I’m saying is the truth because someone PAID to have my last post removed. Greek Life at Case is really amazing, there are chapters for every kind of person and every chapter on campus is someone’s top tier. Don’t let high school popularity complexes drive your decisions when deciding on the chapter that makes you feel most at home. The people in these chapters are the best of the best, and there are tons of chapters on this campus that are nationally recognized as such by their headquarters. Think for yourself, don’t let an old website and old alumni tell you where you “should” be. When I was a freshman, senior guys would tell me which chapter I “had” to be in for whatever reason, and you know I didn’t end up there but I wouldn’t change a single thing about my experience, because I listened to my own opinion, and I found a home. Sappy rant end.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...?   

All the rankings here are total memes

By: ...?
#2  by: bump   

Bumping this because of the laughable "rankings" just posted not long ago.

By: bump
#3  by: Bump   

Bumping

By: Bump
#4  by: Forever   

Recruitment bump cause people have been mad toxic on here

By: Forever

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.