facebook

Frat Rankings Updated 2

by: yayyy

1. Sig Pi - Big budget parties, attractive boys, social events always pop off, guys are usually pretty nice, Electric forest quarterly was insane, definitely #1 after this quarter
2. Sig Ep - good sorority relations, more laid back and not as fratty, fun atmosphere, but it is a dry house :( 25 quarterly was epic and packed out. Everyone went from ATO to 25 and stayed at 25.
3. Sig chi - have money, parties usually pack out, fratty, setups can be hit or miss, a lot of the guys look similar lol, would call them boys instead of men. Have heard some terrible things being said at their parties. Winter wonderland quarterly packed out and had a good setup - mid music though.
4. ATO - good sorority relations, very fratty guys, parties are usually fun but their social events towards the end of the quarter were lacking. Their quarterly looked semi-empty and everyone went to ep. Definitely a big decrease from where they were at the start of the quarter mostly due to their massive egos.
5. ZBT - probably decreasing, haven't heard much about them recently. Bigger house, lots of members. I've met some goobers but there are also some chillers
6. Zete - the non-fratty frat. Super laid back energy, fun parties, more exclusive, don't hear a lot from them.
7. Ksig - I still think they are increasing, new house, fratty guys, recent pcs have been okay, fun party setups and energy, diverse group of boys, some fun guys but also a lot of douchebags. Lots of cc guys and their quarterly setup was pretty bad.
8. DTD - not many connections to other houses or sororities, guys are always super nice, setups are fun to see, interesting house
9. SAE - just kinda there, no chapter house so its hard to hear or see a lot from them, lotta old snu kids.

Quite a bit has changed from my last post due to the quarterlys and the later social events (tgs/late nights). Therefore these are the changes that reflect that.

Posted By: yayyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ato   

switch ato and ep then accurate

By: ato
#2  by: decent   

Decent list. ATO has fallen off, but not that hard tho. Zete should be lower too since their members don't pay dues so they struggle to organize stuff.

By: decent
#3  by: bruh   

i just wanna note that i was the one that posted the first “frat rankings updated”, and i didn’t post this one, so idk who posted this acting like the same person, but that’s weird af lol

By: bruh
by: yayyyJan 8, 2024 3:12:08 PM

What no I was that’s weird asf for you to comment that

By: yayyy
by: bruhJan 9, 2024 6:40:10 PM

bro u literally just copy and pasted my post then added a few words to each one

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.