facebook

For PNMs worried about hazing ->

by: Speaker of Truths

How hard your hazing is gonna be is directly tied to the house's popularity/ranking. So your hazing wouldn't be as bad at a lower house like Zete compared to a top house like ATO. Just putting that out there because I'm tired of people rushing top houses and complaining how bad the hazing is lol.

Posted By: Speaker of Truths
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: no   

these hands, don't haze

By: no
#12  by: m   

most of the hazing here is meant to build brotherhood with your pc. it's not a punishment or an attempt to make you feel like crap, it's more like going through boot camp together. yeah, it sucks to get stuck in a dark room all night while the upper classmen make you do some dumb or degrading stuff, but you are spending that time TOGETHER doing dumb and degrading stuff. and if an upper classmen calls you up at midnight and tells you to get him a burger, you'll probably sit and eat your burgers together, chat, have a bonding experience. yes, it filters out people who don't really want to be there, but brotherly bonding is really the underlying goal. stuff like cage fighting and elephant walks and any kind of serious violence are not cool at all, but that kind of thing doesn't happen all that much here. i'm not advocating for hazing, because it's 100% illegal and can VERY easily get taken too far, but there's a reason for the tradition.

By: m
by: YESFeb 11, 2024 2:03:12 PM

100% agree. You don't realize how fun pledging is until you cross and end up missing it. I will say a few houses take it a bit too far, but most of them never put you in any sort of real danger.

By: YES
#13  by: m   

and sororities don't haze. i'm not saying that to cover anything up, like they actually don't haze.

By: m
by: (:Feb 11, 2024 2:03:49 PM

Washing machine.

By: (:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.