facebook

will virtual recruitment be superficial this year?

by: pnm

Do you guys think recruitment will be based largely on our social media feeds etc. because I've never really put much effort into my instagram and I'm worried it's going to get me dropped from a lot of houses. Should I just wait until next year? If not, what can I do during recruitment to help me not get dropped lol.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: x   

i'm in greek life and my chapter has told us next to nothing about how recruitment is going to work this year so who knows at this point. my understanding is that there's a chance you won't even meet the girls the first round so it might be based entirely on social media. might not be the case, idk, but i would make sure it's clean anyway.

By: x
by: recruitmentAug 23, 2020 7:43:27 PM

this is absolutely not true. they may look at your social media before recruitment, but there will not be a round based exclusively on your feed

By: recruitment
#2  by: active   

yeah, we really don't know anything yet! if you do keep your instagram public, make sure there's no underaged drinking or other behavior that could raise red flags.

as an active i'm really hoping it won't be superficial on either side! some tips i can give you are be enthusiastic and polite at every house and keep your mind open. try not to go on reputation, but on the right fit for you.

By: active
#3  by: lol   

aphi ranks pnms based on looks when rush happens in person...i can only imagine they'll do that remotely too through social media

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.