facebook

why has kappa been wack all of rush?

by: what

I don't understand how kappa is always ranked in the middle because their unity day and house tours were so wack. Half of the girls who talked to me were barely able to carry a normal conversation and everything they said and did seemed fake and obviously planned. Most people I talked to said lower houses even did better than kappa and I’m honestly just confused

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: That guy    

Lmao waiting for kappas to swoop in and self rank from “a guy in a frat who knows the sororities”

By: That guy
#2  by: Cute   

Lol nice try APhi

By: Cute
#3  by: Unbelievable   

“Most of the people I talked to said lower houses even did better...”

Are you kidding me? Who makes a statement like that? This is some kind of “ism”. Classism, racism, stupid’ism? Are lower houses somehow second class citizens or are they just smart enough not to judge based on superficial things like Pnes size?

Resist the stereotypes and superficial!

By: Unbelievable
#4  by: abc   

So many girls in the srb after unity day kept talking about how they were going to drop Kappa because their conversations were more awkward and weird than their ones with G Phi. I think Kappa tried too hard to become top tier that they just came off as weird and fake.

By: abc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.