facebook

curious

by: Whaddup

I’m rushing next year and I’m actually curious because all the ranks I’ve seen are basically the same. Will they ever change? Like will aphi ever drop it like gphi ever rise? Is it even possible?

Posted By: Whaddup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

a lot of the rankings are based on stereotypes. so even though people may perceive a house as "lower" or "higher", a lot of the time it's based on girls who have graduated or a house's reputation.

so no, they probably won't change even if the houses themselves change.

ultimately, ranks aren't important when you're rushing, and you should choose based off of where you feel at home

good luck!

By: eh
#2  by: sorority   

sometimes they do but it takes years for people to really notice, for example gphi was a tophouse back in like 2007 and now they're a bottom. aphi couldn't rush for a few years and their rankings dropped. but again, all of this is what greek rank tells you. please don't listen to it. as someone who ended up dropping my second year out of a semi top house, trust me when i say it's nice to wear letters and have people think "oh she's really pretty" or "wow she's in a tophouse" but the sisterhood wasn't that great, which is what really mattered. going home at the end of the day to a house of girls I couldn't trust outweighed being "pretty and popular".

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.