facebook

minorities are beautiful too

by: Tbh

Most of the girls in the top houses all look the same.. if were going based off personality, DIVERSITY, and looks all combined, Kappa, Axo and Theta take the cake.. all have beautiful girls of all different races!

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Most of the girls at UCSB look the same period

By: Lol
by: EhMar 16, 2019 11:07:11 AM

Because this school is predominantly white lol. I think the point they were trying to make is the top houses typically go for tall blonde skinny white girls when those aren’t the only girls who should be considered attractive.

By: Eh
#2  by: Geed   

Women of all races can be beautiful, but, just like with white women, beauty is a rare trait. Since UCSB is a really white school, we don’t have many minority women period. Of the ones we do have, most aren’t beautiful, just by definition of beautiful. That’s why there are barely any minority women in top houses.

By: Geed
by: ...Apr 24, 2019 4:58:36 PM

Damn, so the only attractive women who are in minorities are in the top houses? That’s like 15 girls haha

By: ...
by: Are you serious?May 5, 2019 5:12:57 AM

Wtf??? Some of the most beautiful girls I’ve seen at UCSB are minorities... But I guess you aren’t considered beautiful at UCSB unless you’re white, basic and blonde????? It’s 2019...

By: Are you serious?
#3  by: Zek   

Smaller minority pop here at ucsb

By: Zek
#4  by: LMAOOO   

first off, you're not slick throwing kappa in there. one of the least diverse houses on this campus. but that's not to say they're not a nice house. i've met some of the sweetest kappas, they're just not diverse at all lmao. real diversity is in houses like theta, gphi, and tri delt. if you're going off which sorority is "best" based off of looks, then you have the purpose of sorority life so incredibly twisted

By: LMAOOO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.