facebook

sorority rankings after this last recruitment

by: 2018 changes

Aphi
Dg
Pi Phi
(pi phi had the best pc out of the three and dg probably had the worst, but i still think based on numbers pi phi is third. i think dg’s pc knocked them below aphi)
Theta
(interesting pc like always, but some cool girls and still have their “chill” vibe that everyone loves)
Axo/Adpi
(both houses have some really good girls and some average girls in their pc. always felt like they’ve been kinda tied, though axo got quite a few of the girls adpi dropped this year)
Kappa
(always had a reputation for being crazy, this pc solidifies that. half the girls are weird, crazy, and not super cute, other half cute sweet girls but all in all basically try hards that wanna be a top house sooooo bad)
Gphi
(good sisterhood and sweet girls but can’t climb the ranks bc no one will give them the time of day unfortunately :( )
Tridelt
(unfortunately their last year on campus bc they don’t have enough girls to stay :( )

Posted By: 2018 changes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pretty much   

Agree mostly with this ranking! pi phi might be higher though, but that's about it.

By: pretty much
#2  by: :)   

I'd say Kappa is above ADPI but not AXO. Theta is definitely still a strong middle tier even though they like to say they are a top tier. They just aren't at APhi, DG or Pi Phi's level yet.

By: :)
#3  by: 012   

Axo over adpi definitely

By: 012
#4  by: Yikes   

I think aphi kind of slipped this year honestly..there’s not going to enough hot girls especially when the smoke show seniors leave. They’ll be screwed unless they add more girls

By: Yikes
#5  by: :)   

why ? i thought they were kinda even since axo is on social probation rn so they aren’t really involved, and a lot of girls picked adpi over axo this year

By: :)
by: whattttDec 6, 2018 6:30:39 PM

axo is on social probation???

By: whatttt
#6  by: nicetry   

hahaha as IF axo and adpi are even close to upper middle. they have very really weak relationships with the top frats. but axo is definitely above adpi in any case

By: nicetry
#7  by: lol   

this is ALL KINDS of crazy holy shot

By: lol
#8  by: HAhaa   

It’s so inaccurate it hurts.

By: HAhaa
#9  by: l l l    

This is so completely wrong, who is wanting this old post to be current, it's not!

By: l l l
#10  by: surfer guy   

so accurate

By: surfer guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.