facebook

sorority houses?

by: question

which sororities have the best physical houses? i assume they'll only be showing us like the "good" parts of each house during the tour but which are nice overall/have a good location?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Tbh from the houses i went to house tours for aphi and axo have the nicest looking houses. I didn’t end up in either of those houses sadly and ended up not continuing with recruitment last year but they’re both super nice. Axo is the biggest and has some really great features and aphi is pretty inside.

By: Hi
#2  by: houses   

aphi has a gorgeous house, so does pi phi but it is far. Dg is really cute on the outside and kappa is nice too. Theta has a ghetto house.

By: houses
#3  by: !   

pi phi dg and aphi have really pretty houses.

axo's is like almost too big?? i think you have to live in for 2 years? i could be wrong

By: !
#4  by: sb   

Aphi has the nicest house with biggest rooms, AXOs house is the biggest, it's 3 stories i think? Not sure about rooms

Pi Phis house is cute (backyard) but so far and the rooms are so small that the beds touch

DG is cute on the outside, small on the inside

Thetas is small, small rooms and not updated

Kappa is nice, similar to DG

By: sb
#5  by: hoot   

axo, dg and adpi have best location i would say because they are the closest to school and still close to all the food places in IV. most memorable thing from house tours when i went is axo’s bathroom. like what the hell its so nice and dg’s outside is really cute (but also kind of eerie...? anyone else get that vibe?). adpi has a cute deck. some of the other houses have decks too but i thought a adpi’s was the best looking one.

By: hoot
#6  by: theta!!   

theta has the most beautiful house that I have seen so far. It is like a hotel! The couches were so comfortable and I felt like I was on vacation.

By: theta!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.