facebook

sisterhood

by: ?

Which chapter do you feel has the best sisterhood on campus?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: hm   

all of the “top” houses are extremely cliquey.... focus on which chapter you want to grow into rather than the party girls you want to be now

By: hm
#12  by: yes   

This post is extremely accurate. If you want to be in a top house your choices are: dg, aphi, pi phi, in that exact order. If you want middle top your options are kappa (rising) and theta (falling). Kappa will be your more stereotypical sorority experience and theta is super low-key and is not very involved/doesn't care about greek life. Pi phi is also falling due to the poor sisterhood. Honestly top is DG but you definitely have to fit in or you will have problems getting along (I've been told). Honestly all of the houses are great, do not just go in a house you think you need to be in because in the long run you won't mesh with the girls. You will get some sort of experience from any of them. Goodluck in rush ladies ;)

By: yes
#13  by: facts   

gphi consistently gets ranked as "bottom tier" because of looks, but they definitely have one of the best sisterhoods

By: facts
#14  by: :(   

Tri Delta just bit the dust, suspended by its national for at least four years because of low membership numbers---so you can cross that one off the list.

By: :(
#15  by: Sista   

I’m in adpi and our sisterhood is very genuine. I feel that I can go up to anyone in my house and strike up a conversation. Everyone cares about each other and they have your back.

By: Sista

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.