facebook

be kind, share positivity

by: PLUR

I'm here to spread some Panhellenic love and to show you all what being in a sorority can be... here's a story about a girl who found her little in a funny way:
"I have three little sisters, but my first one is the coolest story. In college I was an EMT and I volunteered for the campus ambulance corps. One day a girl came in to our headquarters (located next to her dorm). She had gotten her tongue pierced and they had accidentally pierced through a sublingual blood vessel, causing her to bleed continuously. Long story short, we treated her and brought her to the ER. A week or two later, she came to informal rush and recognized me as "that girl that brought me to the hospital".....we got to know each other better, and a few weeks later, she was my little! I love all of my littles, but our "how we met" story is definately the most exciting."
GO GREEK AND STOP HATING ON HOUSES THAT MAKE PEOPLE FIND THEIR PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT YOURS

Posted By: PLUR
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.