facebook

what houses are worth it

by: worried

what houses realistically would be totally fine to be in if i get dropped from top houses? like not awful

Posted By: worried
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Don't join a house because it is top house. Join a house because you like the people in it and vibe with them. As a senior in greek life I would say that the relationships I have made with my friends was the most valuable thing that I got from it.

By: Greek
#2  by: Suh   

If you get dropped from the core four (DG pi phi theta a phi) then kappa's still decent. AXO if you don't care much about campus presence

By: Suh
by: ?Sep 9, 2017 10:15:26 PM

have never heard of "core four" used but agreed kappa is still a good option and maybe AXO

By: ?
#3  by: umm what   

ummmm, what? don't join a house because it's top house. here's something no one really wants to say: all sororities are pretty much the exact same. all sororities have girls that are jerks, all sororities have nice girls. all sororities have girls that party too much or not at all. all sororities have parties with frats and date parties and sisterhoods and formals. you're gonna get the same basic experience no matter what house you join, so join the house that you feel most comfortable at.

I've never heard that core four bs before. Join a house that you like. None of this really even matters.

By: umm what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.