facebook

best pledge class

by: wondering

which sorority got the best PC??? what are the thoughts on each sorority PC?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Fyi   

All of the houses got beautiful pledge classes!

By: Fyi
#2  by: Okay   

Pi Phi definitely got the hottest pc. DG slightly lacked this year. But kappa and axo got some great girls. Actually pretty much everyone got a good pc

By: Okay
by: .Sep 29, 2016 4:45:02 PM

Pi phi and axo got the best pledge class this year for sure. But everyone is def beautiful!

By: .
#3  by: Okay   

Pi Phi definitely got the hottest pc. DG slightly lacked this year. But kappa and axo got some great girls. Actually pretty much everyone got a good pc

By: Okay
#4  by: Dude   

Every house except DDD got pretty girls

By: Dude
#5  by: 2016   

pi phi, kappa, and tri delt all did better than expected

By: 2016
#6  by: Ucsb 16 pcs   

I promise I'm not the same person, haha, but I actually agree totally. I think this year, Pi Phi, KKG, and Tri Delt had really strong PCs. Compared to usually how they do.

Agreed about dg, that their PC this year is nothing to write home about

By: Ucsb 16 pcs
#7  by: Truuu   

I definitely expected more from DG. But yeah Pi Phi was the best pc this year. Theta was the same as usual. But Kappa and Axo definitely pulled up this year. So did Adpi.

By: Truuu
#8  by: bruhh   

Kappas new pledge class is fire. like damn.

By: bruhh
#9  by: .   

Pi phi and axo hot the hottest pc this year for sure. Kappa did sub par tbh. DG lacked

By: .
by: ;)Oct 1, 2016 12:39:31 PM

no, axo...no

By: ;)
#10  by: imo   

Tri Delt may not be on par with the top houses, but they definitely did better than expected. They have a few hotties in there!

By: imo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.