facebook

sorority fall rush 2016

by: gogreek

I'm a new student who is considering signing up for recruitment but am hesitant because I am a transfer student. Will being a transfer put me at a disadvantage? I don't want to go through rush and then be dropped from all the houses because I'm older. I am not going to be picky with getting into a "top tier" house, I really just want to meet new people and find the house that I mesh with the best. Please reply your thoughts with rushing as a transfer student.

Posted By: gogreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: S'ratty    

You will do great and get into the house you belong jst keep an open mind :)

By: S'ratty
#2  by: Bo   

Honestly, yes. You will somewhat be at a disadvantage by being a transfer rushee, but that doesn't mean that you will be automatically be dropped from all of the houses. In the end, every house will vouch for girls they believe belong in the sorority, regardless of age. I think every house accepts a small number of transfers/non-freshman. The house I was in accepted a few juniors! Freshmen rushees have it easier, but that doesn't mean you won't get into a house you love!

By: Bo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.