facebook

fiji or phi psi?

by: Frosh

Pros and cons of each? A lot of us frosh will be deciding between these two

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

Thats the whole point of rush, go to both's events and see what you like better for yourself

By: Rush
#2  by: frosh2   

Phi psi has a new house. Idk that means a lot to me. They can have bigger parties without getting shut down.

Fiji is also chill though. Will check it out too.

By: frosh2
by: come onFeb 4, 2015 9:33:57 AM

The new house won't guarantee their parties not getting shut down. If you think the school is gonna be more lax with that house than the others you're really dumb... do NOT pick a frat based on the house

By: come on
by: FratStarFeb 4, 2015 11:26:54 AM

They won't get shut down cause they won't have neighbor problems...same reason Wawa never gets shut down

By: FratStar
by: agreedFeb 4, 2015 12:44:11 PM

agreed with fratstar

By: agreed
by: are you kiddingFeb 4, 2015 11:28:46 PM

phi psi parties are gonna be the best at hopkins next year and won't get shut down. wawa never gets shut down, and phi psi is a LOT smarter than pike in the way that they manage and run their parties. they'll handle the big house responsibility better than anyone else. you freshman don't know but back in the day (not this year because of their neighbor problems) phi psi used to throw the best parties as hopkins. now they have the pike house. you do the math

By: are you kidding
by: HAHAHHAFeb 5, 2015 12:15:46 AM

"are you kidding" is so obviously a phi psi talking themselves up. Nice. Don't join a fraternity based on what you THINK it will be like next year but how it is now. The Greek community is obviously changing a lot and basing your decision on things like a house instead of the actual brothers would not be a good one

By: HAHAHHA
#3  by: Someone in another Frat   

Personally I enjoy hanging out with the FIJI guys more. The Phi Psi kids are a bunch of stoners from what I've seen. Neither of them really throw that big of ragers, but regardless you'll realize you won't want to have ragers by your Junior/Senior year. It gets old and you want to be in a place where you just enjoy hanging out with the brothers.

By: Someone in another Frat
#4  by: Sophomore girl   

I've been around both a lot and honestly both are good options. If I had to choose one though I'd go with Fiji, overall they're smarter, nicer, and throw better parties in my opinion. Also the guys seem to be closer as a group

By: Sophomore girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.