facebook

rush week arrived

by: freshman

I don't really know anyone in the frat I want to rush. Do I still have a chance?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FratStar   

Honestly depends on which fraternity you're planning to rush. Some have more of their pledge class planned out beforehand than others

By: FratStar
by: tftcFeb 3, 2015 12:06:11 AM

Totally agree, although I will say that if you're pretty socially capable you can get a bid from anywhere if you haven't been before rush week. It's just wayyyyy harder. My advice would be to meet as many brothers as possible at rush events, get phone numbers, whatever - you're going to have to make sure that you get noticed.

By: tftc
#2  by: tbh   

elmos, fiji, phi psi, and wawa are tough if you don't know any of the brothers yet. the rest will take anyone who is decently socially capable

By: tbh
by: Wait butFeb 3, 2015 10:21:54 PM

Wawa takes literally everybody.

By: Wait but
by: tbh2Feb 7, 2015 10:49:47 AM

My dog got a bid a wawa. But seriously the non-football brothers are extremely weird ...

By: tbh2
#3  by: Some Frat Bro   

If you show up to the events, you hit it off with enough of the brothers, and you're a normal guy, that's all it takes to get a bid. That's how it goes for all of the fraternities. They all accept people whom they initially weren't rushing at all. This is coming from a Senior who has friends in Pike, SAE, FIJI, WAWA, and Phi Psi.

By: Some Frat Bro
by: reallyFeb 8, 2015 9:17:50 PM

I don't think fiji and phi psi are like that this year.

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.