~since ix isn't even a real sorority they aren't ranked~

Posted By: imright
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reality check   

Phi mu should be tied to aphi or at least second

By: Reality check
#2  by: male perspective   

this was obviously posted by a salty kappa. here's the way us dudes see it...

1. ix/phi mu
2. alpha phi

3. kappa

4. theta/pi phi

By: male perspective
by: Another dudeJan 2, 2015 5:25:26 PM

If u r a male, than you have some personal interest in this order. A FEW hot girls in ix are not enough to rank them that high. I think phi mu is the best looking sorority as a group. Individually their girls not necessary the hottest.I think that both ix and aphi have some "gems" but as a group they are behind phi mu.

By: Another dude
#3  by: 9   

i love how girls in panhel sororities always slam on ix for 'not being a real sorority'. face it ladies, some of you (phi mu/aphi) are up against ix for the same rushees.

By: 9
by: PanhelicJan 2, 2015 4:41:02 PM

..not for the same. You are done with your recruitment by now. Girls who usually want "legal" affiliation don't even consider ix. There are plenty of impressive girls in official sororities who would never rush underground organization. No one is trying to diminish your status by not including you in a ranking. But let's face it - your emphasis is on social skills and socioeconomic status while ours is on academics, talents, and campus involvement. All sororities compete for good-looking girls but panhelic organizations have a larger variety of criteria.

By: Panhelic
by: a dudeJan 2, 2015 6:15:11 PM

calling bs on the above response claiming that panhel sororities don't place the majority of their recruiting emphasis on looks.

By: a dude
#4  by: @a dude   

Panhelic sororities are too large to place emphasis on looks alone. That's why both phi mu and aphi have quite a few "fillers". If you have a 100+ pledge class you can't fill it with only hot or decent looking girls.

By: @a dude
by: a dudeJan 2, 2015 7:50:01 PM

by referring to girls in the two hottest sororities that aren't as attractive as "fillers", you've just proven my point.

by: @a dudeJan 2, 2015 9:28:12 PM

That's how they are called by some guys

By: @a dude
#5  by: Ix   

This post is about the predictions for rush this semester. Since ix already has their pledge class I agree they shouldn't be ranked

By: Ix
#6  by: nice one kappa   

1. aphi/phi mu

2. kappa

3. theta
4. pi phi

Real talk.

By: nice one kappa
by: Impartial phi mu Jan 2, 2015 11:30:24 PM

I love my sorority but from my perspective I think kappa will get a lot of great girls this year. If I was rushing all over again they would defintly be in my top 2.

By: Impartial phi mu
by: again nice one kappaJan 2, 2015 11:37:05 PM

"I love my sorority but from my perspective I think kappa will get a lot of great girls this year. If I was rushing all over again they would defintly be in my top 2."

LOL nice try kappa posing as a phi mu

By: again nice one kappa
by: A dude Jan 3, 2015 7:04:42 PM

Why can't people accept that kappa is on the rise

By: A dude
#7  by: @ a dude    

Preach bro

By: @ a dude
#8  by: Realistic   

1. Aphi
2. Phi mu (going down)/ Kappa (headed up)
3. Pi phi
4. Theta

By: Realistic
by: a dudeJan 7, 2015 3:53:31 PM

not sure where this idea that kappa is 'on the rise' is coming from. i think i speak for all guys when i say kappa is very average and is in no circles considered to be 'upper tier'. ix, phi mu, and aphi are the only good looking sororities at hopkins and i don't see that changing.

#9  by: but you should rank ix...   

1. IX
2. Aphi
3. Phi Mu
4. Kappa
5. Pi Phi
6. Theta

By: but you should rank ix...
by: NeutralJan 7, 2015 2:11:23 PM

I think we have already established that ix shouldn't be ranked. We have also established why. By putting them back in a ranking order you are not doing them any favour; you are just inviting ppl to argue why they are not a top sorority anymore. You are either a drama starter or an insecure guy who, but association with ix, hopes to elevate or establish his own status. Sad...

By: Neutral
by: but you should rank ix...Jan 7, 2015 3:51:15 PM

Just because they already have their pledge class doesn't mean that they won't rank first after formal rush is over.

By: but you should rank ix...
by: DudeJan 7, 2015 4:31:42 PM

They are a fun group of girls, SOME of them are hot. But there is nothing except posts like the one above to support their # 1 position. "Emperor's new close" case!

By: Dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.