facebook

rush predictions

by: gr33k

What are everyone's predications for frat/sorority rush this spring? Who do you think will come out on top?

Posted By: gr33k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @ wow   

I know what a lot of freshmen think right now. We talk...

By: @ wow
#2  by: My predictions   

Frats
1. Phi psi
2. Fiji
3. Wawa
4. Sae(?)
5. AE Pi

sororitys
1. Aphi/phi mu tie
2. IX
3. Kappa
4. Theta
5. Pi phi

By: My predictions
#3  by: RushPredictions   

With Pike and SAE out of the picture the biggest beneficiaries will be Fiji, Phi Psi, and Wawa. Those were the only three that they drew good people away from, so expect them all to get better pledge classes this year.

By: RushPredictions
#4  by: Be realistic   

Top positions are floating. There is no perfect fraternity or sorority. Let's judge individuals on their real merits and not on coolness, hotness, and how hard they party. And let's not generalize. Each frat or sorority has a range of people. On a scale from 1 to 10 no one has all 10 or 9.

By: Be realistic
by: frattyDec 15, 2014 10:45:43 AM

hardcore geed right here

By: fratty
by: @sophDec 26, 2014 3:06:47 PM

Elmo's and Fiji who don't party that hard but have more class are more popular among top sororities. To each it's own. Coolness and hotness is subjective, therefore it's a variable factor.

By: @soph
#5  by: Nerd   

I'm a nerd but I want to learn how to party hard. What should I do?

By: Nerd
by: ^^^^^Dec 17, 2014 6:45:34 PM

beta date-a-guy

By: ^^^^^
by: ^^^Dec 18, 2014 9:25:48 AM

He said a nerd who wants to learn to party hard, not a nerd who wants to keep being a nerd while thinking he's a sick southern frat bro or whatever those tools do

By: ^^^
by: dudeDec 18, 2014 10:01:16 AM

shut up hater betas slay mad kappa tang

By: dude
#6  by: notthisagain   

FRATS
1. Phi Psi/Fiji tie
2. Elmos
3. SAE
4. Pike
5. Wawa
6. AEPi/Beta
7. Sig Ep
8. Phi Delt
9. Sig Chi

sororityS
1. IX
2. Aphi
3. Phi Mu
4. Kappa
5. Theta
6. Pi Phi

By: notthisagain
by: NattyBoh4LifeDec 18, 2014 5:10:32 PM

Pike is completely irrelevant at this point-their pledge class will either be nonexistent or kids desperate for a bid, and SAE is probably on par with AEPi/Beta at best. Otherwise pretty accurate.

By: NattyBoh4Life
#7  by: Fair   

Ix shouldn't be ranked here since they are not Greek and have some advantages of being smaller and having more freedom. Elmo shouldn't be ranked here as well, although lots of girls consider them Hopkins' most elite and classiest frat. SAE had it's name tarnished twice this year, therefore, they need some time to cleanse their reputation. Right now only hopeless and weird freshmen would be interested...

By: Fair
#8  by: breh   

the only frats that will take cool freshman at this point are elmos fiji phi psi and wawa.
the only sororities that will take hot girls are ix phi mu and aphi.
nuff said

By: breh
#9  by: JHUboi   

fiji/phi psi/wawa are going to have great pledge classes this year. If wawa recruits a sick non-football class, they will be the top frat at Hopkins very soon, but I doubt that.

By: JHUboi
by: freshmanDec 26, 2014 2:53:19 PM

Wawa isn't going to have a good non-football class at all. Have you even seen their sophomore non-football class? It's frankly pathetic. There's such a large divide between the football and non-football, it's pretty much two different fraternities. Wawa gets the football guys then takes everyone else who's non-football who bothers to rush them.

By: freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.