facebook

is it for real?

by: Night owl

I was driving to my apartment late last night and I saw a bunch of naked people crossing one of the back roads at a pretty deserted place. I couldn't tell if it were guys or girls, since I passed them quickly and they were wearing something on their heads. It was dark but I could tell that they didn't even have their underwear. I wonder if it was some kind of hazing or we have a group of psychos living in the campus area.

Posted By: Night owl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

wut. Where was this at?

By: wtf
#2  by: @wtf   

San Martin Dr., its a road that runs behind Homewood campus and terminates at W University. There is hardly any traffic there even during the day. The group was crossing the road in a rush (obviously), going towards campus utility buildings or somewhere in that direction.

By: @wtf
#3  by: hmmm   

Probably some good old sports team hazing

By: hmmm
by: ...Nov 14, 2014 12:37:55 PM

Yeah probably some atheletes cuz I'm pretty sure that they were wearing some kind of helmets. I wish I had time to take a picture...But I also feel sorry for people who have to go through hazing.

By: ...
#4  by: Don't Jump to Conclussion   

Who says it's hazing. Maybe some people just like to show off. Mostly likely a dangerous gang of psychopathic hooligans though.

By: Don't Jump to Conclussion
#5  by: #nakedwrestling   

Phi psi makes pledges do naked runs and stuff . Maybe some are reliving their glory days.

By: #nakedwrestling
#6  by: Naked Streaker   

You're wrong.

By: Naked Streaker
by: Hey@Naked StreakerNov 19, 2014 3:23:44 PM

Tell us what you know

By: Hey@Naked Streaker
#7  by: Nacho   

Business

By: Nacho

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.