facebook

elmo`s

by: freshman

Does anyone know how rush works for Elmo`s?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: senior douchebag   

your dad talks to their dads

By: senior douchebag
#2  by: sophomore douchebag   

The above post is hilarious.
But realistically they'll probably reach out to you (through an invite to a party or something) if they are considering you.

By: sophomore douchebag
#3  by: prep school   

did you go to one? then you'll wind up there at least once. if you wear expensive enough clothes, you might just get invited back...

By: prep school
#4  by: Reality check   

If they get to know you well enough they will ask for your tax returns to make sure your parents have a combined net worth of $5million.

Source: I went through the process myself, but got rejected by ^

By: Reality check
by: ?Nov 6, 2014 8:11:17 PM

Worth or annual income?

By: ?
by: !Nov 6, 2014 11:20:43 PM

net worth

By: !
#5  by: Senior player   

And some chicks think that these guys are the classiest and the best

By: Senior player
#6  by: Bro   

A lot of ppl at Hopkins have net worth higher than that. I'm sure that there is more to it than your parents' net worth. I would think that it is more like a combined income, especially if they want to see a tax return. I also think that it is about social networking: "how can I benefit from association with you"? However, I agree that they are a bunch of snobbish f...$ who make other ppl believe that they are an elite.

By: Bro
#7  by: 9   

They hu with the hottest and prettiest girls from top sororities not because they are rich but because girls know that these guys are selective and don't chase after every skirt.

By: 9
by: Hop gal Nov 8, 2014 2:52:17 AM

Yes^^^^^

By: Hop gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.