facebook

curious girl

by: Is it good?

I have heard about IX and they are rushing me. Some of the girls seem really nice but I have heard they haze and are not part of greek life. Someone please tell me if it is worth it or not?

Posted By: Is it good?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: U decide   

They are not an official sorority. There will be no legacy to pass to your kids or siblings, no networking outside of Hopkins after you graduate, no international sisterhood. On the bright side you'll always be welcome at Elmo's and ix 's "sisterhood" is not bad. Their reputation as the hottest sorority is fading since last years's pledge was pretty weak and other sororities are getting some hot girls as well, but it's not about hotness it's about making right social connections. You won't regret it if you join but it can limit your circle of friends. And even if they have no hazing, their rushing process is not very clean ...

By: U decide
by: anonymousOct 26, 2014 4:22:18 AM

it is absolutely worth it. the girls are super chill and extremely accomplished. also, the information stated above is very inaccurate. IX actually has a thriving alumni network, and many girls have acquired internships and jobs through alumni (that even dates back to the old theta). and, there are a lot of international girls--greece, trinidad, the uk, and australia. as for the hazing, the girls who went through it that i know all don't regret it id.k what it rlly is tho

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.